- Benefice Advent Calendar. Contributions still needed.
Thank you for your contributions so far to the Benefice online Advent calendar: there are still lots of days left to fill.
This is your chance to share an Advent “gift” with everyone: a web link to a video, a piece of music, a picture, a poem, a passage of scripture, etc. Something of meaning to you.
To find out how to contribute and for a sneaky peek visit http://www.apdiary.ukpc.net/advent.htm
Please don’t be afraid to submit more than one “gift”.
- Open Church – Saturdays and Wednesdays 10 am – 12 noon
St Ben’s will remain open for private prayer on Saturdays and will also open Wednesdays from and including 11th November.
- Benefice Morning Worship on Advent Sunday 29th November at 10am: live streamed from St John’s.
Morning worship will be held on Sunday 29th in St John’s at 10am. However, only ministers and the choir may attend. It will be streamed over Facebook Live, with the stream starting between 9:50 and 9:55.
To watch the stream live go to https://www.facebook.com/375988075850624/live/.
You don’t need a Facebook account to watch, but if you do have one you can be logged in or not as you choose. The sound won’t be coming via the sound system, so if you can use headphones or earbuds to listen, you will be able to hear it better. A recording will be posted here during Sunday afternoon.
- Weekly Newsletter for Advent Sunday 29th November 2020
- Weekly Newsletter for Sunday 22nd November 2020
Check out our “A Church Near You” site at
- Safeguarding refers to the range of plans and activities that are put in place to protect children and adults who may be vulnerable to abuse and neglect, from being harmed. Safeguarding in the church community – making our church safe for young people and vulnerable adults – is everyone’s responsibility.
If you wish to report concerns or possible abuse, please contact one of the following: